Since 1917, pany, Inc. of Everett, Mass., has designed, developed, manufactured, and distributed engineered coating systems for specialized applications. Dampney serves the refining, petro chemical, chemical processing, oil & gas, pipeline, power, OEM, pulp & paper, and materials processing markets.
Our primary product lines include:
- 和记娱乐平台登陆娱乐地址 High Temperature Industrial Protective Coatings - for metal structures subjected to high temperatures and corrosive environments.
- 和记娱乐平台登陆二维码地址 High Temperature Protective Coatings for the OEM Market - for metal products and applications subjected to high temperatures and various environments.
- 和记娱乐平台登陆app安卓 100% Solid Novolac Systems - for secondary containment, flooring and concrete restorations.
- 和记娱乐平台登陆地址线路 Protective Coatings - for water-side corrosion prevention of steam generating equipment and auxiliaries.
- 和记娱乐平台登陆网站官网 Water Repellent Masonry Stains - for concrete and masonry surfaces.
- 和记娱乐平台登陆官网软件 High Build Elastomeric Rubber Coatings.
- 和记娱乐平台登陆首页登录 Corrosion Resistant Coatings - for general industrial maintenance.
- 和记娱乐平台登陆地址线路 High Solids Epoxy Coatings - for long-term, heavy duty protection in aggressive chemical, industrial, and marine environments.
Dampney’s coating application news articles have appeared in leading technical publications, including: American Painting Contractor, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Processing, Journal of Protective Coatings and Linings, Plant Engineering, Plant Services, Gas Industries, and others.
Case histories describing the application of our coating systems under demanding or unusual service conditions are available, as well as a partial client list of engineering and construction firms who specified these products, and refining, chemical processing and utility corporations who use these protective coatings.
Dampney supports the leading technical and trade associations serving the protective coating and paint industries, and is a member of the National Paint and Coatings Association (NPCA), National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE), and Steel Structures Painting Council (SSPC).
Today Dampney is a world class leader supplying high-performance, high temperature solutions throughout the world.